Postgraduate training is an integral part of medical education.
BSMU offers a rich variety of opportunities for postgraduate studies or almost all specialties in the following PG programs:
Residency (ordinatura) - 2-3 years
Ph.D. courses (aspirantura) - 3-4 years and the doctorate (D.Sc fellowships or doktorantura) - 3-4 years.
All postgraduate courses and programs are conducted in the Russian language
Information for applicants
REQUIREMENTS FOR POSTGRADUATE TRAINING
1. Application for admission;
2. Visa invitation (application) form
3. Notarized translation into Russian of the Diploma, including a record of performance with program (Supplement to Diploma) – 2 copies;
4. Notarized translation of the international passport into Russian – 2 copies;
5. CV (for Ph.D. applicants);
6. Recommendation written by one of your professors (for Ph.D. applicants);
7. Medical certificate which confirms the absence of medical contraindications for training in the Russian Federation; laboratory test results: AIDS test, Wassermann’s test, Hepatitis B,C test; complete x-ray report of the chest; previous inoculations certificate;
8. 12 matte passport-size black and white or colored photos.
Department of residency and internship at BSMU
Tel.: 8 (347) 273-58-97