New Year and Christmas, winter holidays are long-awaited holidays and days loved by everyone. The university administration, the faculty congratulate you and your families on the upcoming New Year; we wish you good health, all the best and most importantly-good health and active longevity.
On New Year's Eve, a Christmas Tree with an entertainment program will be organized in front of the educational building No. 2. The event is held in strict accordance with the requirements of anti-epidemic norms, in this regard, we urge participants to observe the mask regime, social distance and hand hygiene.
During the New Year holidays, the University has developed an extensive educational, cultural and sports program. We invite you to take part in the events.
All events are organized in compliance with the requirements for the prevention of novel coronavirus infection, some of them are planned with the use of remote technologies.
Building #10 from 12-00 to 20-00 daily
Sports events will be held, including mini-football, cricket, and volleyball tournaments.
Sports Complex " Dynamo»
from 12-00 to 20-00 it is possible to visit the ice rink
Tickets for visiting SC "Dynamo" can be obtained from the duty teacher of the Department of Physical Culture in Bld. No. 10.
However, do not forget that it is during the holidays at home, on walks, the most unexpected dangerous situations can occur, and it is also necessary to ensure compliance with the sanitary requirements to prevent novel coronavirus infection.
GENERAL RULES OF BEHAVIOR OF STUDENTS DURING THE WINTER HOLIDAYS
General safety requirements
1. It is necessary to be careful, attentive on the street when crossing the road; follow the rules of Road Safety;
2. It is strictly not recommended to drink alcoholic beverages, smoke, and use other psychoactive substances.
3. It is necessary to observe the safety rules when walking in the forest, on the river!
4. During winter sports students must be very careful!
5. When the air temperature is very low, do not go for a walk to avoid frostbite on the skin.
6. It is necessary to take care of your health; carry out preventive measures against flu and colds;
7. Be careful when coming into contact with electrical appliances, observe safety precautions when turning on and off the TV, electric iron, kettle, etc.
8. Observe safety precautions when using gas appliances;
9. Observe the time mode when watching TV and working on the computer;
10. Be careful when handling pets; Do not pet or tease stray animals.
11. It is not recommended to be outside after 22.00 hours.
12. It is strictly not recommended to play near the railway or roadway, as well as to go to vacant lots, abandoned buildings, landfills and dark places.
13. You need to follow all fire safety rules. Don’t play with any pyrotechnic or fireworks.
14. Do not forget that during the New Year holidays, criminals become more active: the number of thefts and robberies increases.
15. It is not recommended to talk to strangers and pay attention to signs of attention or any orders of strangers.
RULES OF CONDUCT IN PUBLIC PLACES DURING THE NEW YEAR TREES IN OTHER PLACES OF A MASS CONGESTION OF PEOPLE
1. In places where New Year celebrations are held, try to stay away from the crowd in order to avoid injury or being infected with COVID-19.
* Comply with legal warnings and requirements of the administration, police and other persons responsible for maintaining order and fire safety.
* Behave respectfully towards participants of mass events, service personnel, officials responsible for maintaining public order and security during mass events.
* Avoid actions that can create a danger to others and could lead to creating an extreme situation.
* When receiving information about evacuation, act according to the instructions of the administration and law enforcement officers responsible for law enforcement, maintaining calm and not creating panic.
* Compliance with the necessary sanitary requirements to prevent a novel coronavirus infection